Sunday, September 18, 2011

2011-09-18

                                                                                                    
This Sunday, I went shopping with my friends. In fact, the true porpose wasn't for shopping but for gethering. I traveled back from China almost three weeks ago, but I didn't see them. As a result, I decided to meet them at the day. Before I left home, I called them not to be late; however, they weren't late, I was. Usually, I am the "waitting" one. They seemed no changes. When I saw them, I had a feeling that was I haven't seen them for a long time. Then we went to a Janpanese shop which located in the aberdeen centre. In this shop, it includes a various of items that made in Japan. They were really cute, so we bought some. Actually, in the aberdeen cenre, there was a dog show activity, so there were full of dogs, different tpye of dogs. The atmpshpere were very lively, and a lots of people were standing around. Actually, there were too many people, so we changed place to the Richmond centre. On Sunday, the Richmond cenre closes at six o'clock. We only had one hour to looking around. Fortunately, we found some suitble clothes. After this, they took the Canada line back to home, and I also I went back too. For me it takes shorter time than them because I live near by. I hope they could arrive home safely. This is my Sunday, I felt a liitle tired, but it was interesting. Actually, it is hard to come by a sunny day, so I really appreciate.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had an enjoyable Sunday, Olivia! I have been to Aberdeen Centre only once, but I liked it because it was so different from the other malls I have been to in Canada. I especially liked the food court there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the reason why it is so different is that it tends to be a Chinese Centre. When you are walking around, you can see ,most people there are Chinese. However, there are many activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ler's go shopping together next time:) I would like to go to a Japanese or a Chinese restaurant there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I'd like to go shopping with you

    ReplyDelete